In this section we have posted some of the common questions that we get asked and you may have when thinking about using our services. Of course this section will not cover everything so please do get in touch with us if you have any questions that are not listed.. You will find when you get in touch that we are really friendly and more than happy to answer any questions you have. You can either use the contact page or give us a call on 02393 162562.
I Dont Know What I Need……HELP !!
Do not panic! Our team are all fully trained and have extensive knowledge of our products. With their hands on experience in the industry, they will know exactly what will give you the best results, whilst making sure we are within your budget. Even if you have no technical knowledge or are a technophobe then we will be able to assist you and explain exactly what will work best. Our advice is totally free and all of our staff are very friendly and easy to chat to.If you want to come into our warehouse and have a look at the products in action then we are more than happy to make you a cuppa from our lovely coffee machine.
How Do I Make A Booking
Making a booking is a very simple process:
1) Decide which kit and services you require. If you are not sure give us a call on 02393 162562 or use the contact us form and we will give you the best advice.
2) Complete our simple online booking 100% Secure. To help us give you the best possible service please make sure you include as much information as possible.
3) Sit back and relax! One of our friendly team will get back to you with a quote via e-mail. All you need to do is read through the quote and confirm that the information is correct and as required.
4) As soon as you have made the booking we will pop you over an e-mail to let you know the kit and services are reserved ready for you.
What ID And Deposit Are Required
You will need the below documents in order to hire any equipment from us, please also be aware that if you do not have the requested identification you will not be able to hire any of our equipment, and no refund will be made for the cost of the hire.
3 forms of identification
- One of which must be a Passport or Driving License
- Your National insurance number
- A Utility bill or bank statement with your name and address on it (matching your invoice / rental agreement). Unfortunately we are unable to accept mobile phone bills.
Deposit – We can only take deposits on a debit or credit card (cash is not accepted), of which the name must match the name on the rental agreement (hirer). Holding deposits will only be refunded upon return of all equipment in the exact condition they were released and on the agreed date of return, returning late will incur additional charges.
Full payment will be taken upon hire, Please note we do not accept cheque as a form of payment.
Proof of insurance is required for each booking.
These can be emailed to save time upon collection, however these will still need to be presented when collecting equipment.
Lizard Audio Ltd reserves the right to refuse hire to customers if unsatisfactory identification is presented at the time of collection or booking. No refunds will be given.
How Can I Pay
To make it as easy as possible for you to pay, you can pay online when making a online booking any time of the day or night. This system allows you to pay by PayPal. If you would like to pay by bank transfer then please give us a call on 02393 162562 where we can give you our details, To pay by or Credit / Debit Card you can pop into our offices during opening hours. Unfortunately we are unable to accept cheques.
Can You Deliver And Collect The Equipment
Yes no problems at all. Our rates are very competitive and start from just £65.00. When using our transport service there must be adequate parking at the destination for a vehicle (we will advise of the size at the time of booking). If we are required to park for a period of time then the cost of parking will need to be covered or permits provided. As with all companies in our industry, if any fines are incurred whist delivering or collecting equipment and adequate parking was unavailable then the fine will be the responsibility of the hirer.